According to the statutory British gambling regulator, the Gambling Commission, “Safe and responsible gambling comes from an industry that takes care of its customers, customers who are empowered with the knowledge to manage their gambling and a regulator that ensures the consumer is at the heart of everything we do.” The information contained here is intended to address the first two of these criteria. As we promote the services of gambling providers on this site, we believe it is important that our customers are made aware of the risks that can be associated with gambling, as well as information about where they can find further advice and support should they require it.
- National Gambling Helpline: 0808 8020 133. This helpline provides free, confidential advice 24 hours a day for anyone affected by gambling problems.
- GAMSTOP (the national online self-exclusion system)
- Gambling Therapy. This service provides advice about problem gambling in multiple languages.
- Read advice from the UK Gambling Commission to learn how to make sure you gamble safely with licensed businesses, as well as how to gamble responsibly by using tools to manage your activity.
- In the UK, gambling is prohibited for those under 18 years of age.
- RAiG’s social responsibility audit can be found here.
- For further information, please contact RAiG at [email protected]